2017: The year that changed everything...


This global pandemic has pushed me to some emotional extremes.  I am back to my writing self🤩👈.
Now let us flash back to the last few years , 2017😥😪 still my toughest year yet, from January that year to July my immediate young sister ( sumbo) was in and out of hospital, then she got better so we thought😥
On 17th July she called me to say she had a fainting episode in her own words.  We both agreed that she needed to get to the hospital for check up. Before then she had been undergoing cancer treatment  but we were hopeful. She had another fainting episode a week later and she eventually went into coma and just like that we lost her on 30th July.
This is the first time since then I am able to write about her demise, it's been an emotional rollercoaster to say it mildly, almost 3years after it still feels like a dream... Everything changed from that July 2017. I got critical about life issues and I took everyday seriously with hope& gratitude.
We are still grateful for the years she lived and the indelible joy she brought to us, her husband,daughter, friends and well wishers.Rest on lil sis love you forever and a day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts